The Food Truck Rally in Fort Collins is a must-attend event this summer. The rally has huge attendance and is a great all-ages, outdoor activity. Every Tuesday this summer, through September 19, more than 18 food trucks gather in Fort Collins’ City Park to offer a wide variety of delicious cuisine to the hungry masses. Whether you’re in the mood for pizza, vegetarian cuisine, tacos, burgers, dessert, or something exotic, you’re sure to find a dish at the Food Truck Rally. The trucks serve it up from just after 5pm to dusk.
The Colorado Sound will be at the Food Truck Rally the third Tuesday of each month, so come say hello! You’ll also have a chance to win concert tickets and other goodies as part of the 105 Days of Summer.
The Food Truck Rally also features live music, and you can bring your frisbee, friends, family and dogs. If you’re looking for something to do after dinner, you can take a walk around City Park, watch the sunset, or enjoy the playground area if you are with family. If you go early enough, you can take a swim at City Park pool beforehand to work up an appetite.
The Fort Collins Food Truck Rally is a great way to experience the best of what Fort Collins has to offer in terms of food, music, and the beauty of City Park. So be sure to check it out!
For more information, visit the Food Truck Rally website.
- The Food Truck Rally is held every Tuesday from 5:30pm to dusk in City Park.
- Admission is free
- The Food Truck Rally is a great way to support local businesses.
- Food Trucks line up on Sheldon Drive inside of City Park, Fort Collins.
- If you are being dropped off via car, PASSENGER DROP OFF is on Jackson Ave on the east side of of City Park.
- DO NOT STOP OR SLOW DOWN on Mulberry Avenue. Pedestrians and cyclists, please use designated crosswalks on Mulberry Avenue.
Photos by Austin Hannon
CITY PARK IS LOCATED AT: 1500 W Mulberry St, Fort Collins, CO 80521
Band Line Up: