What is a Sustaining Membership?
- Your checking account with your routing number and account number (most cost effective method!)
- With a debit card or a credit card
Your Sustaining Membership provides ongoing support and can be changed at anytime. Click here to join the family of Colorado Sound Sustaining Members.
How do I make changes to my Sustaining Membership?
What types of gifts does THE COLORADO SOUND accept?
How can I become a Day Sponsor?
What does it mean to be a Leadership Circle Member?
Leadership Circle Members are a group of dedicated individuals who take a leadership role in the support of The Colorado sound with an annual donation of $1,200 or more. Click here to become a Leadership Circle Member.
Leadership Circle Benefits include:
- Invitations to special events
Acknowledgment of support, with your permission, in our Annual Report
Personal tour of The Colorado Sound broadcast production facilities
Two Day Sponsor Invitations
What can I expect if I donate my vehicle to THE COLORADO SOUND?
Vehicle donations are handled by Vehicles for Charity. They will handle the logistics of towing the vehicle, transferring the title and will provide the proper documentation and tax paperwork.
Below is a breakdown of vehicle donations from January – July of 2015 to get an idea of the value of your donation. It truly does depend on the vehicle and we take them all – running or not, damaged, old or really old.
- 30% of donated vehicles are 20 years or older (average sale price is $270)
- 66% of donated vehicles are between 10-19 years old (average sale price is $800)
- 4% of vehicles are less than 10 years old (average sale price is $2900)
If you have questions, please feel free to give us a call or contact Vehicles for Charity directly at 1-866-628-2277.